Thursday 16 April 2009

+++ Aury's Giraffe



I was googling and have just found the site called 'Acerca del bordado…' that is Aury's Blog. I downloaded her freebie giraffe chart that was quaker style animal, I really love it.



Hannah keeps asking me ' where's his eyes? ears?' She was giggling when I answered 'He has not eyes and ears, this is just kind of silhouette with pattern', but she still wants to put some eyes on it.
Before my giraffe got eyes, I put it on the frame.


giraffe
with Zweigart 28 ct Linen
Thread: Weeks Dye Works No.2274 (Romance), DMC No. 3779
<12 April 2009>


Happy Stitching!

Sagami xxx

3 comments:

  1. Noncommercial advertisement! Just for once: plain honest no nonsense spam making no pretense being something else, with a real message and an sound errand. See Window Mirror and find out.

    666; The Final Solution; and the Claim

    http://winmir.blogspot.com/I am not anyone. I am unique.

    And I tell you: the End is here. They are murdering Freedom. Thay ar killing internet. They are ousing the middle classes, who controils inbterenet, throwing you all down into utter misery.

    Heed this warning NOW. Tomorrow it will be too late.

    - Peter Ingestad, Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CarolR,

    Thanks for your commnet!! This was very cute quaker giraffe. And I was very glad to find you are UK memeber in Quaker Inspired!! Actually, I am still a beginner at stitchings let me know if you have loverly quaker charts!
    Cheers! Sagami x

    ReplyDelete