Friday 29 January 2010

+++ Kreuzstich (GERMAN) books

I have received two cross stitch charts book in this week. When I was searching some new charts in the net, I found these at Japanese magazine shop site mag-mart. English or other language magazine (or books) are very expensive in Japan, but I think I shall order at Amazons (UK, FR, DE).
Then I ordered a week ago. Of course I can not read GERMAN, but I can read the "CHART" ;-> and was wondering if there is lots GERMAN words in the book, my invest will be wasting my money....
Fortunately, these ones are all charts!!

I was so so so lucky!!!!






1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll enjoy those books! I have a lot of Japanese cross-stitch/magazines that I own and I can't read them!

    I order my French magazines/books from the Amazon.fr ;)

    Can't wait to see what you start from the books!

    ReplyDelete